|Mink Natural Lash Extensions||$149|
|Mink Lash Fill||$55|
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Semi-Permanent, customized lashes that last up to 7-9 weeks!
Raved as "The Next Best Thing in Beauty" by ABC News, JB Lashes eyelash extensions is the secret to longer, fuller, more beautiful looking lashes. JB Lashes' superior quality lashes make all the difference in the wearer's appearance. Thick and beautifully curled, these lashes are completely safe for skin, eyes, and contact lenses. When correctly applied, they are so light weight the wearer never feels them.
Why Use A Certified JB Lashes Lash Artist?
Selecting the right professional is a very important decision. We understand that you want to choose a lash artist that can understand and provide the look and outcome you are looking for.
What To Avoid While Wearing Your New Lashes?
Over the counter mascara. If you want to give your lashes an even more dramatic look without harming them, ask your technician about JB Lashes' LashCare Volume Up Coating Mascara. This mascara is specially designed for eyelash extensions with essential benefits for extended lashes.
Manual Lash Curlers
These curlers will break both extensions and natural lashes. Ask our technician about JB Lashes Heated Eyelash Curler, which do not cause breakage.
Oil Based Makeup Remover or Oil Makeup
The bonding agent used for your eyelash extensions is oil based, and will melt away when it contacts oil based eye products. Ask your technician about JB Lashes' LashCare Oil-Free Protein Remover & Primer.
Eyelash Perming or Tinting
These procedures can damage your new lashes.
Rubbing lashes or eyes while washing your face.
Instead, always pat lashes dry after cleansing.
DO'S - Daily Mintenance:
* Do use ONLY water based (oil-free) eye make-up and eye make-up remover: Use a small, cotton based tipped applicator to gently remove eye-make up.
* Do use JB Lashes' iLashCare, Longer Life Coating Sealer: Our specially formulated coating sealer will help protect and extend the life of your lashes from harmful particles such as dirt and oil. Please schedule your touch-up session with your JB Lashes Lash Artist: The natural lash life cycle is about 100 days and the eyelash extensions may fall off during this period of negligent care by client. Touch-ups are recommended to be done every 2 weeks to replace any lashes that may have fallen off within that time period.
DON'TS - Daily Maintenance:
* Don't use regular, over-the-counter mascaras: We recommend using JB Lashes specially formulated for eyelash extensions, iLashCare Volume Up Coating Mascara. Use this mascara only on the tips of the extensions - do not apply from the root of eyelashes!
* Don't receive acidic facials: Acidic peels such as Chemical Peels, Alpha and/or Beta Hydroxy Peels will dissolve the bonding agent of eyelash extensions. Don't excessively rub lashes or eyes while washing face. Extend the life of your eyelash extensions with iLashCare at-home maintenance products created by JB Lashes.
How JB Lashes Are Applied?
An exciting, new 90-minute service for creating longer, thicker, curlier, more abundant eyelashes - lashes are extended through certified professionals who will apply soft, synthetic eyelashes directly onto your own natural eyelashes, one lash at a time. Eyelash extensions last up to 7-9 weeks through JB Lashes' safe and specially formulated bonding agent. Various lengths, curls, thicknesses, and colors are available for a customized look to tailor to your specific look and style.
Step 1: Lashes Are Prepped
Eye area is cleansed with JB Lashes' LashCare Oil-Free Protein Remover & Primer. Lower lashes and upper eyelids are taped down, with eyelid tape placed as close as possible to upper lashes. (If you prefer, you can have JB Lashes' LashCare Lint-Free Eye Gel Patches applied while your lashes are being extended.) Upper lashes are brushed so they are straight and neatly organized.
Step 2: JB Lashes Are Applied One By One
Each natural lash is isolated, and a synthetic lash, about one-half to one-third inches longer than your natural lash, is adhered on. To avoid unnecessary lash movement, and to allow the glue to fully dry, please keep your eyes closed for a few minutes - even after the application has been completed.
Step 3: Congratulations!
You can now awaken to a full set of beautiful, lush, longer lashes every morning without the time consuming hassle of applying mascara and eyeliner.
Step 4: After Care
* For 2 hours: Avoid water contact on your new lashes.
* For 2 days: Do not steam your face, enter a steam bath, swim, or wash your face with hot water.